FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

tetraboy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i have new fish
a band :band: of 5 serpae tetra not sure about spelling
and some new dwarf cichlids kribs

:thumbs: well done on the kribs i :wub: :wub: them, i hope yoy have the joy of watching them spawn and raise thier fry they are amazing

nikki

Hey welcome back... and guess what ive never been here before. :lol: just set up a tank spent all my money on plants last week and spent loads on 7 fish this week. got 6 neons (6th free) heh and some kind of suck fish its got lips like pam anderson. ill have to set up the camera and get a snap of it. the guy in the fish shop told me not to get anymore than 7 when i asked why he told me it was cause the water would be too sterile... i didnt know that it would have been with all the gravel from a previouse tank and being left for a week with some plants in wondered if any of you would agree with me or the fish guy. i figured it was his job and agreed not to get anymore till time had passed. perhaps i should have started my own thread .. hmm oh well

welcome jamnog, enjoy the forum, post in the newbie section so you'll get a big hello from everyone, or atleast a few more people than here

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back