Im Back

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

chesterscot

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Well my merry people I have found my way back o the forum after tradgedys and generally keeping a low profile...........

So whats been happening this past year any of you old crew still around ???

regards Scot :D

p.s Whats going on with chat for heavens sake ??

no no old members are still around actually the site has been a bit of a mess recently due to selling on but we are slowly making our way back up :good:

Well, I've been around a long while before I joined and still joined a fair while ago!! And I certainly remember you Chesterscot!

There are still a lot of the original members around, just maybe not the big names that spent a lot of time posting and making themselves well known!

Whats wrong with chat Chesterscot? You missed the group of people in there earlier and yes it has all changed, the new chat is a massive improvement on the quality of the other one! But the forums generally are quieter on the weekend as most people are busy out having fun! (obviously I dont believe in having fun!) :lol:

Welcome back, it is nice to see old names about again! :good:

Hi MBOU i remember you . You used to have a cat as an avatar did you not. Some of the mods on f/b are filling me in on the migration of some members its nice to hear from you just hope you remember me for good reasons lol.

Im going to come on regularly again just took a while to get bk in to my fish after losing my partner but I still have 62 guinea pigs lol

Regards :D

just noticed you modnow congrats

:good: I remember your guinea pigs!! Jees what a huge ammount of work and deafening wheeking that must be!!

I am really sorry for your loss :( Sending many virtual hugs your way!

And thank you :) am enjoying being a mod :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back