I'm an Aunt!!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

MAM

Mamalammadingdong
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
My first niece, Lorelei Kailyn was born Thursday July 22. I'm so excited to have a little one to spoil now. :wub: I won't get to see her until I go back to Minnesota next week for her baptism. My fiance and I have been asked to be her god-parents. I plan to take lots of pictures. Baby pictures are always a good thing. :D

Here's a few pictures of the little pea pod. The first two are from day of birth so she still has the pinkish-blueish-wrinkly-fresh-from-the-womb look:

lorelei1.jpg

lorelei2.jpg

Here's my brother, the proud papa, not completely sure about holding a baby:
lorelei_and_papa.jpg

The proud parents:
lorelei_proudparents.jpg

My parents enjoying their first grandchild (they've been waiting for this for years, you should see the toys they've saved..... suppose the means the pressure is off me now.... ;) )
lorelei_grandpa.jpg

lorelei_grandma.jpg

How exciting !!! And what an absolutely beautiful name !
Gorgeous little piccies - hope she grows up to be a little angel :angel:

I became Auntie too last year on the 28th of Feb (a little girl) and now nephew was born on my birthday last Wednesday the 27th of July (just over a year between them :eek: ) - now my own birth date will never be as special to my sister anymore :lol: but I have a lovely nephew to share it with - how cool is that ?

Congrats to your family, Aunty MAM :wub: :hyper: :wub:

That look on her face in the first pic is priceless. So this is the world, aay? Impress me!

Congrats! :) a beautiful girl - even fresh on the day! What a beautiful Elvish name too!

bloozoo2 said:
I became Auntie too last year on the 28th of Feb (a little girl) and now nephew was born on my birthday last Wednesday the 27th of July (just over a year between them :eek: ) - now my own birth date will never be as special to my sister anymore :lol: but I have a lovely nephew to share it with - how cool is that ?
[snapback]859443[/snapback]​

LOL! :D I am the eldest of eight, and my kids are almost 10 and 7.5. I was the only one with kids until my sister had a boy prematurely (weighing 4lb) four days before my birthday - now we have to share (he is 3.5 now). Then she had a second son last September three days after my sons birthday (weighing 10.5 lbs :crazy: and I was at his birth!!) so now my son shares his birthday. Now she is expecting again in December - a day before my daughters birthday!! (a little over a year between the two babies!)

Nothing is sacred! :/ :lol:

Congrats again, Mam! and to you too, bloo and platyperson! :)

I don't know if my sister is expecting me at the birth of this one - I haven't recovered from the last yet! - though she seems to have :hyper:

wuvmybetta said:
Congrats to your family, Aunty MAM :wub: :hyper: :wub:

That look on her face in the first pic is priceless. So this is the world, aay? Impress me!
[snapback]859456[/snapback]​

I thought the look was more like....So this is the world, aay? How disapointing.... :lol: :lol:

Very nice pics non the less MAM! Or should that be auntie! :look:

Congrats, how exciting. :wub:

I think I just ovulated.... :lol: The clock is ticking...

Babies are awesome! Congratulations! Spoil her rotten.
My brother is getting married in a year, so it won't be too long until I get a kid to spoil!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back