ill cory not sure what to do ?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Do you think one week is long enough or should i leave him in longer. Also should i add any more m. green ?

You will need to treat the fish for several weeks or until it looks better. However, if there has been no improvement after 2 weeks of medication, then it isn't working and you need something else. But give the fish a few weeks without medication before you try a different medication.

Malachite Green and other medications need to be added regularly. Follow the directions on the packaging. Wipe the inside of the bucket down and replace all the water before you add another dose of medication.

Ok. I missed the 2nd paragraph; they recommend new dosage every 24 hours after 25 % water change. Hum... I gave him a new dose today and i'll see how he is doing this weekend.

Removed him from the pail this morning and return him to his aquarium so he can have a social life ;)

He seems to be in good spirit but i can't tell if the treatment did any good; probably take a month to tell if his fins begin to regrow.

Most reactions

trending

Back