If you were to be an aquarium fish, what would you be?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

lazarusthefishboy10

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
What aquarium fish would you choose to be and describing on any fish's personality, what fish matches you and your personality? It can be marine, fresh, brackish!

Who would want to be a neon ? Whereas my green barbs are entertaining, lively, bully boys who have no fear ! Possibly my best fishes I have but not at all like me lol.

I'd be a cardinal tetra in a shoal of neons. Somewhat normal but definitely the odd one out.

Personality wise maybe a corydoras? I like the way they interact with each other. And they're so cute.

Does it have to be an aquarium fish as in pet fish? Or does it just have to be able to be kept in an aquarium in general?

If the latter, I'd be a Whale Shark.

That is certainly true, although really an aquarium is not big enough- they should be in the open ocean. But they can live quite a while in an aquarium. But you would have to be cared for very well! But cool choice! :good:
I mean. Some are big enough I would say. Captivity is big conversation, and I'm not willing to go into that conversation now, so yea!

I would love to be a whale shark at the Georgia Aquarium!

Colin I found you!! Atlantic wolf fish, you have just lost your werewolf hair that’s all :rofl:

Attachments

• 376938F0-B5C7-48CE-A933-B1ABF02F5AA0.jpeg
    376938F0-B5C7-48CE-A933-B1ABF02F5AA0.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Back