If you had a time machine ...

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Colin_T

Fish Guru
Reaction score
Hypothetical scenario. You are given a time machine that lets you travel back and forth in time.
When and where would you go and why would you go to those places?

I would go back a couple of hundred years and save all the plants and animals that humans have wiped out, then bring them forward to the future and release them somewhere safe.

Well, .you have to aware that a single thing you do on past may change future 180° Degree. So. It's really a hard decision to do lol

If I had a time machine, I would move to my future where I am away from my mother and the stinky and smelly cats and where I would have my own fish shop with arowanas and other popular fish and where I would have over 1000 tanks full of fish. There ;)

I would probably study dinosaurs and bring back pictures and biological graphs to further our understanding of them and how they look. Archaeology has taught us so much but there's still so much more to uncover like coloration and posture and even general appearance. Did you know that there were major advancements in our new belief on what the spino looks like just a few weeks ago? That baby has a certified chonky tail. Maybe I could bring one back, though I realize that would be stupid in reality.

Also, I would go back to April 13th where I decided to bring home a fish without in depth research and slap some sense into myself

If I had a time machine, I would move to my future where I am away from my mother and the stinky and smelly cats and where I would have my own fish shop with arowanas and other popular fish and where I would have over 1000 tanks full of fish. There ;)
Be sure to invite me to your fish shop! That sounds like heaven :p

I would go back to last summer and do something more than I did to help my friend get out of a bad situation, even though her parents would still hate me for a full year.

Or back to ancient Egypt, Greece, Italy and Israel

I would probably go back a year.
I mean in a hypothetical situation where I had a time machine maybe I'd be able to be taken seriously enough for something to be done about covid-19 beforehand? At the very least I'd be able to stop some disasters that began occurring to my personal life around that sorta time.

That's a good idea. I mean the Government had intelligence way back in December (even as late as October and November) that this was gonna be bad but they didnt do anything about it. maybe we could go back and show them this is gonna be bad take your spys seriously

First, I'd go back about 40 years. I'd have today's copy of the Wall Street Journal with me, and would make a few choice investments.
Then, I'd go back to the late 1800's, to see what the country and wildlife was like before so much was destroyed.

I would probably go back to World War 1 and get some in color, HD documentary on the severity and the real ness of that war.

I want to back to Silurian period, I wanted to see aquatic life back then.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back