If you could have one freshwater fish, what would it be?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
With freshwater, I would want:
  • Silver Arowana
  • Asian Arowana
  • Oscar’s
  • Black Ghost Knife
  • Rainbowfish
  • Bala Sharks
  • Congo Tetras
  • African Cichlids
There’s a lot more on my “fish list”, but those are my top. :)
Wow, we are very similar in the fish we want hahah :)
Swap out the rainbow fish for green terrors and that would be my list aswell! What fish do you own? I love hearing other peoples experiences with fish they own ?

Also.. Am I one of the only people who is willing to put up with gold saum green terrors? ?
I honestly never hear about them and I love them too much to the point where I'm selling some of my old stuff to setup a tank for a trio of them haha!

Wow, we are very similar in the fish we want hahah :)
Swap out the rainbow fish for green terrors and that would be my list aswell! What fish do you own? I love hearing other peoples experiences with fish they own ?
I would rather not rewrite it, so here is everything I have :lol:

29g: [2] Neon tetras/[8] Harlequin Rasboras/[6] Julii Corydoras/[1] Zebra Nerite Snail/[40+] Cherry Shrimp/[1] Albino BN pleco

20g Long: [10] Blood Fin Tetras/[4] Julii Corydoras/[30+] Cherry Shrimp

10g: [1] Hellboy Betta/[20+] Cherry Shrimp

5g: Mean Zebra Danio

2.5g: Plant/snail tank

1.5g Plant/snail tank

In all of my tanks, I have MTS and BRH snails. All of my tanks are also densely planted.

A Mandarin Goby (salt water). My wife would love it too, he only needs a 20 gallon tank ;)

pez-mandarin.jpg

I would rather not rewrite it, so here is everything I have :lol:

29g: [2] Neon tetras/[8] Harlequin Rasboras/[6] Julii Corydoras/[1] Zebra Nerite Snail/[40+] Cherry Shrimp/[1] Albino BN pleco

20g Long: [10] Blood Fin Tetras/[4] Julii Corydoras/[30+] Cherry Shrimp

10g: [1] Hellboy Betta/[20+] Cherry Shrimp

5g: Mean Zebra Danio

2.5g: Plant/snail tank

1.5g Plant/snail tank

In all of my tanks, I have MTS and BRH snails. All of my tanks are also densely planted.
Wow that's awesome! I love the communities you got there sounds like you really know what you're doing! I currently only have three tanks.. soon to be five ?

Wow that's awesome! I love the communities you got there sounds like you really know what you're doing! I currently only have three tanks.. soon to be five ?
I wish I could have a big 75g+ community tank, but... parents won’t let me. :grr:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back