Ideas on numbers and what to fill with

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

Iā€™m also awaiting replies on this thread as my unstocked tank is of similar dimensions and a slightly higher dh. Small rainbows are what Ive decided on but I think Iā€™m gonna want someone on the bottom helping to clean up? I now know Corys are out of the question. Any smallish plecos? Any suggestions?
A neighbour has suggested a few black bellied limias for algae eating by the way.

Iā€™m also awaiting replies on this thread as my unstocked tank is of similar dimensions and a slightly higher dh. Small rainbows are what Ive decided on but I think Iā€™m gonna want someone on the bottom helping to clean up? I now know Corys are out of the question. Any smallish plecos? Any suggestions?
A neighbour has suggested a few black bellied limias for algae eating by the way.

Nothing (fish wise) really cleans up the substrate, because such fish require somewhat spcific diets to be healthy. Snails and possibly shrimp are clean-up crews.

As for Limias, have a read here. I believe Stan (@emeraldking) is a member on TFF.

Most reactions

Back