Id This Plant Please

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Amunet

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Have 2 mystery plants growing atm. Neither myself or husband remembers planting anything that would look like this heh...

It's about 6-7 inches atm... When it first came up, it had a purple/red color to the leaves.
plant2.jpg

plant1.jpg

I can get photos of the other one that's just starting to come up if need be. Or get better photos if these aren't good enough heh. Someone said it's an asiatic lily, but can't tell which kind? *shrugs* I tryed googling it, but it just ends up showing just the flower.. so no help at all.

Just wanted to update that it is a lily :)
Very pretty deep pink/white bloom. If I remember, I'll get a photo of it tomorrow. The other ones coming up look like they have buds on them now. Some look like they're probably a different type of lily, but all lilies nontheless :)

Yeah, it is :) There are a bunch of them in a row that we had totally forgotten that we planted lol. It was one of those variety lily packs.
And I forgot to take photos of the flowers. They were very pretty. Some of the other ones have bulbs on them, so will take a photo whenever they bloom :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back