Ice Creams

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Ice creams Flavour?

• Total voters

princysharma1990

Reaction score
Do you like Ice cream and which flavour do you like?
I like chocolate ice cream. I also like vanilla ice cream but with chocolate syrup and roasted nuts over it.
Please, do share your favourite flavour and different styles of enjoying your ice cream.

I like all ice cream, but Creme Brulee flavour is my favorite.

I'm a fan of mint chocolate chip.

I am not a big ice cream fan but my favourite is white vanilla-if I could find it around here!

I really dislike chocolate ice cream <.< chocolate custard, chocolate flavoured anything really! If it was literally frozen chocolate then fine lol... but frozen chocolate flavourings is considerably less nice!

As for choosing a favourite... impossible!! So many!!!

Like... i love lemon or orange sorbet when frozen inside the skin of the fruit!

Or Peanut butter and jam (the Ben and Jerrys one!)....

Or of t he 'normal' ice cream flavours.... always Rum and Raisen or Mint Choc Chip.... 

However... best ice cream...in...the....world....

Brymor Icecreams in Yorkshire... heck... i'm even tempted to drive the 6 hours togo get icecream *drools* the only downside is that there are so many choices! On the plus side, we spent 2 weeks renting a holiday house nearby every year for many years, thats 14 icecreams and if you can manage a double scoop... that can be 28 flavours and if a real pig, might manage multiple ice creams in a day ;)

The place is like an ice cream restaurant on a farm, they have a herd of Guernsey cows which produce incredibly creamy milk and thus icecream and the flavours they have.... just wow!

This is their current list though it often changes.

http://www.brymordairy.co.uk/icecream.htm

I never had the same but i think my favourite was 1 scoop Ginger Ice Cream and 1 scoop Rhubarb Crumble Ice Cream. Omnomnomnomnom!!

I also remember having Rose Cardemom ice cream once... and cucumber ice cream! Was surprisingly lovely!!

Just asked my dad what the weirdest ice cream was he had had and he said crab :/ eeew!!! Crab Ice Cream is going too far! Somewhere in London apparently, they make anything into ice cream, incredibly expensive too lol

Nuff said!

ben-and-jerrys-cookie-dough-56535.jpg

Love cookie dough!!!! Mmmmm

Have you tried those Maxibon ice creams tech? Surprisingly yummy lol

I've never tried cookie dough! I've only tried one ben and jerrys and I think that was the caramel chew chew and it was far too sweet!
I used to like hagen daaz strawberry cheesecake ice cream but it got a bit sickly after a while! 
Growing up, I used to like gino ginelli mint choc chip and tutti frutti - does anyone remember that or am I showing my age :p

I clicked on other just because there are so many different kinds that I would gladly pick over the flavors listed. I am que partial to vanilla from time to time though! I think one of my favorite is pacasticio, which tastes a bit like cherry to me but still makes me melt every time I think about it.

Its so unfair, my parents went back 'oop norf' to visit family and sent me photos of the Brymor Icecream place and their ice creams *sob*

I have lots of cookie dough in the freezer but its just not the same...

The B& J Baked Alaska one is lovely too! White chocolate polar bears and marshmallow swirled through vanilla? or white choc ice cream, sickly but oh so yummy!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back