Ice Cream

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Breyer's Peanut Butter Twix...mmm

Really any kind with vanilla ice cream and peanut butter swirls is like heaven in a bowl. :drool:

okay so i work in an icecream shop in town and i have the best combo ever
here it is
vanilla peanutbutter icecream with hot fudge, peanutbutter sauce, caramel, chocolate jimmies
omg

now as for just a plain type of icecream
really vanilla peanutbutter or strawberry cheesecake or cookies and cream or just plain vanilla

Ben + Jerrys do the best ice creams out there. fact :p.

Aye! But what happened to the best of them all? Dublin Mudslide!! I just can't find it around it here anywhere anymore... how dare they. Second best, dinosaur dig is gone as well. Phoeye them.

for vanilla Mackys Scottish ice cream is really nice, but you can't eat that much of it as it's sooooo creamy.

I found Morrisions do a gorgeous triple chocolate one, it's quite a dark chocolate tastes great, so rich.

Best ice cream is from classic sweet shops for me, you know the kind where they have like 100 flavours and you take your pick and then they do whatever to it :p Caramel, rasberry and strawberry are probably my favourite.None of that pistachio and mint rubbish :lol: Zap's a so caramely (only way to describe them) and tasty.So are (tasty, that is) 99's or mr whippy's, they're made out of soya beans. :huh:

I like Rocky Road, and my favorite Ben & Jerry's is New York Super Fudge Chunk, yummy but very rich.
I like Hagen Daaz Strawberry Sorbet as well.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back