Ian's Lfs Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Cheers,but i've gone done the dry ferts route now, got enough for about the next 3 years
rolleyes.gif
.Plus my local AquaJardin is v.good with planted stuff.
Look forward to seeing it grow in.I'm guessing this one stays the same as is, presume they won't let you in every 5 mins to change it
wink.gif

as before my current tank has only been changed once. :rolleyes: :lol:

This will stay...for a year or so i'd imagine. I will be maintaining as needed though. :shifty:

Looking really good mate, be interesting to see how is looks grown in.... Looking forward to seeing a couple of better settled FTS's :)

Lovely job mate, should be very proud of it :good:

thanks Jake!

Been up to the shop today and the tank is looking really healthy, no melt 'yet'. No signs of any algae, customers of the shop seem to be happy with the look of the tank.

heres a few pics of the tank...
Front veiw
aq4.jpg

side veiw
aq1.jpg

the shops other display tank
aq2.jpg

the planted in focus
aq3.jpg

as you walk into the shop
aq5.jpg

Neon blue ram
aq6.jpg

another eye-candy scape in the bag.

if you ever feel the need to practise on say, a Fluval 320, then I might know someone who is interested....

cheers guys...i was expecting loads of melt, but theres nil. :good:

Looks fantastic, great work. Is the dragon stone inert ? Also, it may just be me and the way I'm looking, but the granule size of the substrate looks quite large and it detracts very slightly from the delicate grass plant (i dont know plant names yet so forgive the description I just used lol). But hey, you can come and scape my tank any time :)

Looking really nice mate, now it's settled it looks a very clean looking scape and plants are looking nice and green ;)

Is the dragon stone inert ?

Thanks Mishmash, your comments are appreciated.

As for the Dragon stone, it is completely inert. It needs a good soaking before use though, as it's full of clay.

and Jake thanks for the comment :good:

I love tanks that have an unusual scaping element, which this does. The wood is very cool. Look forward to seeing this scape develop. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back