Ian's 80Cm (Hc Gone, Moss Added)

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

The ranunculus not taken off at all then?

Not really...the first leaves have melted. Apparently it can take a while to adapt, but when it does, it goes crazy!

Might look semi dutch when the stems grow in mate,

cheers Steve, i wanted it to be a bit of a mash up from the go, but just from adding a couple more stems, it has changed it.

I'll have to stop getting my C02 off of that dodgy Russian bloke! :lol:

Looking good mate!

Just thought i'd let you know I've got tickets to see Noel Gallagher live in February too ;)

James.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHwDY3mR2Po

Just noticed a vid from Ste on his youtube channel of the Chocy G's breeding behaviour. not very long though! I want some :<

Just thought i'd let you know I've got tickets to see Noel Gallagher live in February too

Thanks for that James! I didn't get any, but my mate has a spare Roses ticket! The Noel album is great though ain't it.

Cheers for that Tizer, mine haven't been exhibiting any behavior like this yet, well none that i have seen.

Heres a quick pic

cherryandchoc1.jpg

who'd win in a fight?

That's a fantastic picture! I nominate it for FOTM for sure!! You're getting better and better at the picture malarky!

The shrimp has my bet as he has a couple of buddies sneeking up on the gourami :)

Great pic Ian.

LP

Just thought i'd let you know I've got tickets to see Noel Gallagher live in February too

Thanks for that James! I didn't get any, but my mate has a spare Roses ticket! The Noel album is great though ain't it

You gonna go watch Roses? That should be no shorter than epic! The album is very good, I'm looking forward to hearing some of it live!

Edit: that picture is one of the best pictures I've seen on the forum, top class :lol:

James.

That's a fantastic picture! I nominate it for FOTM for sure!! You're getting better and better at the picture malarky!

Thanks mate, i have already got a pic in FOTM, but have been asked for a 'better' verification pic! For that reason, i'm out.

The shrimp has my bet as he has a couple of buddies sneeking up on the gourami

hahaha, they get on really well, the Gourami eyeballed the shrimp for a few seconds, then did a runner.

You gonna go watch Roses? That should be no shorter than epic! The album is very good, I'm looking forward to hearing some of it live!

Edit: that picture is one of the best pictures I've seen on the forum, top class

Hopefully as i'm not his only mate...we are all sucking up to him at the min.

Edit: that picture is one of the best pictures I've seen on the forum, top class

Hopefully as i'm not his only mate...we are all sucking up to him at the min.

:lol: not surprised! What did you say his name, number & favourite pint was again? :shifty:

James.

this scape has now gone...

as for the verification pic...i really can't be bothered. Its my fish and my pic and they are my finger nails. Thats enough for me lol.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back