I would like to introduce myself!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Hi & welcome to TFF... :hi:
My respects for your long hours of taking care of your mom. I know that it isn't easy to do so from my own experience. But as long as you're doing it out of love, it's a blessing to do so...

What type of pleco do you have in your 10 gallon tank?

Hi & welcome to TFF... :hi:
My respects for your long hours of taking care of your mom. I know that it isn't easy to do so from my own experience. But as long as you're doing it out of love, it's a blessing to do so...
Gotta tell you, Love is about the only reason I'd do this lol but yes, I feel blessed to be able to. Just trying to keep my mental health stable through it all. The night shift can be trying for sure.

What type of pleco do you have in your 10 gallon tank?
I believe he is a common Pleco, but he has remained small while others are double his size now...if and when he does outgrow this tank, I will transfer him to larger ones

Attachments

• 20220817_061842.jpg
    20220817_061842.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 30
Gotta tell you, Love is about the only reason I'd do this lol but yes, I feel blessed to be able to. Just trying to keep my mental health stable through it all. The night shift can be trying for sure.
Yes definitely keep yourself stable. Because if you can't care for you, you can't care for her.
If you ever need to vent we're all here.

Yes definitely keep yourself stable. Because if you can't care for you, you can't care for her.
If you ever need to vent we're all here.
Thank you!
Yea she has the best lab work results out of the family lol
Ahhhh 3 am vents of having an aneurysm because she is getting up every 20 min. Because she lost something, is late for school, or has to pee! Hahha I dont know if anyone is ready for those posts😏😁

Thank you!
Yea she has the best lab work results out of the family lol
Ahhhh 3 am vents of having an aneurysm because she is getting up every 20 min. Because she lost something, is late for school, or has to pee! Hahha I dont know if anyone is ready for those posts😏😁
Yeah... that doesn't sound fun. But someone has to do it and be there for her. She is lucky to have a daughter like you.
Some people could literally care less.
But seriously this is a world wide forum so your 3 AM could be someone's afternoon or late morning.

She actually never comes Into my room lol (kind of long story, but when we decided i would move in, we had the wall between two rooms arched so they connected. Besides her dementia, the stroke affected her short term memory also (memory span of about 20 seconds) anyways, she forgets that she said it was okay, so she gets Hella mad about it so we never bring her in my room and she just accepts that it's my room.) When I first moved in, her dementia was more in the angry outburst stage...not as many of those lately which is nice.
I lost my sister to dementia so I know how difficult dementia can be. Anyway good luck with all the fish! :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back