April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Paradise3

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Tuna!

Yes, we have a cat called Tuna now lol.

And I would like everyone to meet this crazy little boy!

Let me start by telling you his story, from the first day we knew about him(sort of).

Last year, around August time, there was a very pregnant black female cat hanging around.

She disappeared in September time, in January she re-emerged...... With 5 kittens!
Two little Tortie girls and three Black kittens(boys or girls we didn't know at the time). With this boy being one of them!

On Thursday 30th April he was a stray with no home, he'd been stuck up on our neighbours outhouse for 3 days with no food or water. I wasn't even able to call the RSPCA out because they said he had to be stuck for a minimum of 48 hours, preferably 72 before they would come out to him. On day 3 I called, they came out but couldn't get him down.
In the end me and the neighbour made a "ramp" across to the outhouse and baited it with tuna(hence the name!)... I tried to find an owner for him, went around the neighbourhood with photo's of him... No luck. No-one came forward for him or his family(I had photos of his mum and sisters)... So we took him to the vets, had him checked. No chip, not neutered, etc.... Got him chipped, got his first set of vaccinations and he's going in for his second set and to be neutered on the 22nd May
smile.png

Oh and we got a collar.

Anyway, enough of that talk.... Photo's!!!
1st%20may%202015%204_zpsmvjn72ed.jpg

1st%20May%202015%201_zpsnwhhroos.jpg

1st%20May%202015%202_zpspy7rljrr.jpg

4th%20May%202015%201_zpshe7figlo.jpg

4th%20May%202015%203_zpsle7xptxh.jpg

4th%20May%202015%202_zpsi5hhkrkk.jpg

what a lucky cat to have you adopt him---he looks very pampered and content

that last pic should be entered in POTM

beautiful! one of my giant danios is called tuna! :) great name

Nice :)

Actually thought he ws a black cat until the last couple of pics. Lovely shade of brown :nod:

Nice of you to take him on and love the name, Tuna :lol:

Fishmanic said:
what a lucky cat to have you adopt him---he looks very pampered and content

that last pic should be entered in POTM

Hiya, thank you :) He has been entered already which is what prompted me to introduce him since up until Thursday I was known for having 3 cats not 4 lol.

nic1 said:
beautiful! one of my giant danios is called tuna!
smile.png
great name
Haha! I have to admit my little 3 year old sister named him but her reasoning was priceless!

Ch4rlie said:
Nice
smile.png

Actually thought he ws a black cat until the last couple of pics. Lovely shade of brown
yes.gif

Nice of you to take him on and love the name, Tuna
laugh.png
Yeah, he's sort of brown with black tabby markings which makes him look sort of brindle :)

As for his name, as mentioned above my little 3 year old sister named him. Her reasoning being "Well if Alishia didn't use tuna to get him we wouldn't be able to keep him." !! She cracks me up sometimes.

Kamtroump: please be aware that this topic is very old and the original poster may not respond...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back