Status
Not open for further replies.
More pics
Including the breeding and emergency places
0CBAFC0E-1448-4F1A-BD76-5D0FC43F47D3.jpeg
6D8FCC85-AF04-428A-823B-AF237B9201E7.jpeg
D216BD0F-5CEF-49D1-A51A-8680CA7D0317.jpeg

What aquarium did you go to?

For free aquascaping corses it’s in another aquarium, which is more like a fish store V

I love the redtail .. but if I ever saw one of those crabs in the wild I would literally never get in water again!!

That poor turtle, its just cruel. Sorry, I just don't support zoos, aquariums.

Why not? Zoos and aquariums are really important for conservation and animal breeding programs. Without the zoologists and biologists studying the animals there, and breeding them, all kinds of animal species would be extinct.

Why not? Zoos and aquariums are really important for conservation and animal breeding programs. Without the zoologists and biologists studying the animals there, and breeding them, all kinds of animal species would be extinct.
Do you enjoy seeing all these animals in captivity where they don't even belong? Because people want to see these animals? The animals don't have full oceans and forests like they do in the wild. The turtles swim in circles which actually hits on their little heads. These animals belong in the wild, not in captivity for all these greedy people wanting to see the animals in the captivity. Don't you see that the animals will become extinct with zoos and aquariums?
Sure there are "special breeding programmes" and bringing the animals into the wild, but when all these animals are born in cages will get used to living in small enclousures and therefore will take time and money into reintroducing them back into the wild, though the animals born in small cages won't know what to do in the wild as they never were there before.

Do you enjoy seeing all these animals in captivity where they don't even belong? Because people want to see these animals? The animals don't have full oceans and forests like they do in the wild. The turtles swim in circles which actually hits on their little heads. These animals belong in the wild, not in captivity for all these greedy people wanting to see the animals in the captivity. Don't you see that the animals will become extinct with zoos and aquariums?
Sure there are "special breeding programmes" and bringing the animals into the wild, but when all these animals are born in cages will get used to living in small enclousures and therefore will take time and money into reintroducing them back into the wild, though the animals born in small cages won't know what to do in the wild as they never were there before.

Those animals are there because they need to be protected from going extinct, not because we want to see animals. And if they were in the wild, they wouldn't have their forests or oceans, because their habitats are being destroyed.
The breeding programs have saved countless animal species. If you don't believe me, go read the book 'Hope for Animals and Their World' by Jane Goodall. That has all kinds of stories about how animal species were saved, all because they were taken into captivity.

Those animals are there because they need to be protected from going extinct, not because we want to see animals.
Wrong. These animals were bred in captivity already because you want to see them. I'm guessing you don't know the secret truth about zoos d'you?
How are the animals protected when they already were bred in small cages and they wouldn't know how to hunt?

Wrong. These animals were bred in captivity already because you want to see them. I'm guessing you don't know the secret truth about zoos d'you?
How are the animals protected when they already were bred in small cages and they wouldn't know how to hunt?

Look, I'm not going to argue with someone who has obviously done no research on the subject. Please just read the book that I mentioned in the previous post. You'll learn a lot, and you will see that zoos and aquariums are absolutely essential for conservation.

Look, I'm not going to argue with someone who has obviously done no research on the subject. Please just read the book that I mentioned in the previous post. You'll learn a lot, and you will see that zoos and aquariums are absolutely essential for conservation.
If you get your "facts" from a book, educated people like me instantly know that this isn't true, but I sure will read the book as the things you write seem to me to be purely wrong, I will let you know when I have read the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back