Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I think I'm happy now...

Discussion in 'Member's Aquarium and Fish Pictures' started by Sylvan, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Sylvan

Sylvan Fish Fanatic

The 110 litre tank has been up and running for a while now but it's taken this long for me to be happy with it. I may still adjust some things but for the most part I think I've finished changing things in it.
    There are 13 CPD and 6 Kubotai rasbora in there along with 4 blue shrimp. 3 more Kubotai will be going in soon as I found another 3 hiding in a display tank at my local Maidenhead that they'd forgotten about. 20191107_190638.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. seangee

seangee Member

Looks great. We're happy you're happy :)
    Space for plenty more of those species :D. How do the CPD cope with the high activity of the kubotai? Mine were in with CPD in the store but separate tanks at home.

3. Sylvan

Sylvan Fish Fanatic

They ignore each other mostly. The CPD tend to occupy the lower area and around the driftwood whereas the Kubotai are usually on the filter side and high up plus it's usually the CPD that annoy the Kubotai before being put back in their place for a bit. On the whole though it's pretty peaceful.
    Just going to keep going into the local Maidenhead because both times I've been in recently I've found ones they'd forgotten about/ a staff member had moved tanks without telling anyone.

4. FishFinatic77

FishFinatic77 Fish Crazy

Very nice tank! :)

5. Sylvan

Sylvan Fish Fanatic

Thanks! I did try and take a couple more photos but the size is too large so I'll try again tomorrow when there's more ambient light around.

6. Fishmanic

Fishmanic Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Global Moderator Tank of the Month Winner!

nice tank...you should consider entering it in our Tank of the Month contest. Next contest starts on December 1st.

7. Sylvan

Sylvan Fish Fanatic

Just picked up the other 3 Kubotai, he saw us walk in so got them bagged up ready, went to pay and he only charged a fiver for them so £12 for all 6, quite pleased with that since they're normally 6 for £15 from there.

8. Sylvan

Sylvan Fish Fanatic

Now I've put the light on I can see why I was only charged a fiver for them, skinny pale little things they are. The tank they were in was rounded so it magnified them and they looked bigger and rounder than they actually are and I'm guessing if they'd forgotten they were in there it might have been a while since they were last fed.

9. Sylvan

Sylvan Fish Fanatic

Some more photos and a few of the new additions.
    20191108_181310.jpg 20191108_181327.jpg
    20191108_181233.jpg
    20191108_181225.jpg