I think I hate snails

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

The song has been playing in my head since I saw your comment, thank you for the earworm :p
The main bit that plays over and over is "Don't you open that trapdoor! 'Cos there's something down there.. *80s music" My memory is terrible and it was a long time ago, so the rest of the words eluded me too, had to look it up to refresh my memory :D I'd forgotten just how 80s it sounded, but it's still awesome!
Thank you! - I loved it. And your diligence inspired me to look for the other words . . .

"Creepy, crawly, slimy things, that stick onto your skin... Horrid beasts with tentacles, that want to pull you in... Squirmy worms, slugs and snails, that lie there in a goo... They'll wait down there forever, 'till they get their hands on you... Stay away from that trapdoor, 'Cos there's something down there..."

Sheer delight! :lol:

Thank you! - I loved it. And your diligence inspired me to look for the other words . . .

"Creepy, crawly, slimy things, that stick onto your skin... Horrid beasts with tentacles, that want to pull you in... Squirmy worms, slugs and snails, that lie there in a goo... They'll wait down there forever, 'till they get their hands on you... Stay away from that trapdoor, 'Cos there's something down there..."

Sheer delight! :lol:
They're that fast then? Possessed snails?
Indeed!

I've finally added some Cucumber to my tank tonight and one of my smalls is already digging in :D

IMG_20200820_002030.jpg

If only it was that easy to get myself to eat salad ha

Most reactions

Back