I sunk my shipwreck

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
WoW an amazing ornament for the tank and looks like there's loads of hiding places. Not cheap though :S

Actually i was going to say it looks very nice

not :p

I think it looks great. I should imagine that you can lose some time watching your fish explore it. Although I personally prefer tank features to be to scale.

I like it. Hubby is trying to talk me into buying this big as* one at the lfs. It costs $75 and will fill up probably 2/3 of the bottom of our 55 gallon. Our lfs even have little clay pots that you can lay around your shipwreck to make it look authentic.

Looks really cool Paul!!! :cool: At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, if you and your fish are happy then that is ALL that counts!

Anyway here is me talking. In my hex tank I have a pair of terracotta pot feet as a bridge :*) Plants have well grown around it now but take a look!! :rofl:

Picture1002.jpg

Julia

Let some hair grass grow on that ship now that would look sweet but it looks great now also do the fish hide in it?

I'm another rabid supporter of the natural look (the day that the tank at work turned up sporting a total absence of plants (plastic or real for that matter) and purple gravel is etched forever on my scarred little mind *shudders*). But this actually looks really good! Money well spent, I really like it!

Maroonostrich said:
I'm another rabid supporter of the natural look (the day that the tank at work turned up sporting a total absence of plants (plastic or real for that matter) and purple gravel is etched forever on my scarred little mind *shudders*). But this actually looks really good! Money well spent, I really like it!
[snapback]867822[/snapback]​

:rofl: :rofl: I entirely sympathise. I feel exactly the same about natural tanks but....... I find I actually like your shipwreck Wolf. It looks great! :cool:

Maybe I can reconsider that Egyptian temple I saw last week (being an ex-archaeologist, I am fighting temptation) :*) :lol:

It looks very good. :) You should get a few kuhli loaches in to pose as sea monsters. :p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back