I Sung In The World Famous Cavern Tonight

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

simonas

stuck between a rock and a fish tank
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
My mate was singing in his band in the Cavern in Liverpool tonight the club where the Beatles are fanous from. They went down a storm

He sang Sympathy for the Devil and needed someone tO sing the Woo WOOS.My mate got me and my my mrs plus another mate up and we did the woo woos in front of 200 odd people.

I;ve sung on the stage in the CAVERN!! GET IN!! HA HA

Plus it was my 6th wedding anniversary as well

How cool is that!!!! I'm envious, I do admit :drool: Am pretty good at woo woos too!!!

Congratulations on your Anniversary too....

Lisa x

Thanks Lisa

apparently me and my mate were mic hoggers from my wife and anothe lady that was on stage!!

I know that feeling ....I have my son's mates here tonight, even though I work with them...haven't had one song I like yet.....lol
Am, having fun though
:hyper:
Lisa x

I'm only awake so I can keep looking at my new tank..... :blush:

oh big big hangover today!!!!! :sick: not helped by a cock up on the heating its been on for about two hours this morning and its roasting!!

but great night last night, my mates band went down really well and they played all there own stuff bar three covers and there own stuff got a great reception even from the singer in the Coral who was there watching, (wonder if he;ll sign me up for some woo woos, I could be the Corals Bez!!)

the Coral are ace!! Have you heard the new album?

BTW, send me an autogragh!

I know I;ve always been a big big fan but no didn;t know they had a new one out, the last one I got was about 3 years ago Roots and Echoes and thats my favourite of theirs as well
Will go on ebay now and buy it!!!
They;re from Hoylake which is only two miles from me

Autographs on its way lol

Butterfly House is the name of it. Its really good. IMO opinion one of the most underrated bands in the world today!

Butterfly House is the name of it. Its really good. IMO opinion one of the most underrated bands in the world today!

This album came via ebay tonight cheers for the head up on it!!

its decent as well as they always are :good:

Lmao, was it closing time by any chance, much quicker way of clearing a place than shouting, get some sucker to sing. :shifty:

ha ha ha thanks Neil knew I could rely on you. It was chokka!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back