Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Went in for a mini bow tank....
came home with :/

Attachments

• Buddy_1.jpg
    Buddy_1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 68
They're both gorgeous!!! :hyper: I'm sooooo jealous that you can get deltas at your local store, I can't get them anywhere around here, unless one gets snuck in by accident. Great finds. :thumbs:

nashnutny said:
Went in for a mini bow tank....
came home with :/
Fin rip? Can't tell from the pic, but it looks like it.

You sure have a heart filled with the betta sickness! :p

wow, the second one is awsome, iv seen deltas occasionally at my lfs but i think i like the vts better -_- i dont know y their so hard to find for u guys ;)

juliethegr8t said:
They're both gorgeous!!! :hyper: I'm sooooo jealous that you can get deltas at your local store, I can't get them anywhere around here, unless one gets snuck in by accident. Great finds. :thumbs:
You're always jealous of something Julie :p I love your lavender one! botm

:unsure: The red multi has a small spot on his tail out. When he's really flaring the tail's 180 open. The blue one is unbelievable when he flares. The spots you see on his fins are white areas which look like rays when he flares. He also flares his tail at 180 degrees - half moon style. I think they are both HM rejects. He's small but a little bull dog.

;) I really think they're crosses. The blue is either a short fin or still developing. There's a marked difference between them and the delta that I have in the way the tail is when they flare up. A cross would also account for the upper lobe being longer rather than rounder.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back