I Saw The Most Wonderful Betta In The World Today, But Cant Buy It&#33

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

keithp

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I was browsing a tiny fish shop that mostly sells fish or pond supplies for a tank. I noticed the guy had a few bettas for sale, and last time I was there, they were either red or blue and unhealthy. I came across a small crowntail male betta, in PURE white, not see through white, but shiny white, like glossy car paint white! Not an ounce of other color or imperfection. Than on the top of his head I saw something amazing, a small, Round patch of lemon-yellow color!
Pure white betta with small ring of yellow on head= an Angel betta (with a halo)! I have never, ever seen any like this before, and if I had room for one more he would be home with me right now. And to boot, he was only $5, a small fee for such a beautiful and healthy betta and his fins were amazing! I am sad I could not buy him, he really is amazing and one of a kind!

Picture this guy below with a round patch of lemon-yellow on his head, would you have wanted him too. ;)
white+plat.2.jpg

wow... thats amasing! ive gave up on crown tails due to my first one dieing splendes are my kind lol. eclipse is my cute blue green and this really dark red betta

Wow that is a beautiful Betta !!

If I`d seen any fish that I felt was really striking and 'out of the ordinary' I`d have set up another tank for it........I`d have paid for it by hearing hubby complain but hey ho! :rolleyes: :lol:

sorry but why can't you buy him? he sounds like a gem!

I already have 2 bettas and can't fit anymore tanks, all other spaces clear are by windows and can't put them there, and my tanks are too small to divide.

WOW what a fish. stunning, i dont usually favor crowntails. but wow

He is up for adoption if you live in the U.S., http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/339630-angel-the-male-betta-is-up-for-adoption/

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back