I QUIT!!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Yeah, you heard me. I quit. I'm done. I'm sick of it. No more cigarettes for me!

The next few days are really going to suck. I need a hug. :sad:
Former smoker myself. When it gets tough, think about what you hate about the habit. For example, When you think, "I want a smoke so bad! But I don't want to wheeze when I walk upstairs. I don't want to smell like cigarettes. I don't want to give up on all my progress" If you stumble, keep trying. You got this!

She probably would haved lived to 110 if she never smoked JK :lol:

Men on my side of the generally don't last. I feel I'll be lucky if I'm at the top of the hill now. If so, I'll beat out my father by 11 years and my grandfather by 25 years. My maternal grandfather is still kicking in his mid 80s, but his cheese has just about slid off it's cracker.

My father and all my brothers smoked. I do remember as a very young kid somehow really getting peppy at family parties when smoke just about made the room hazy.
I never picked up the habit. Same with alcohol...i always in the name of being social and young person pressure would drink. But hated the taste and the buzz to act crazy like everybody else was like "eh" to me. What's fun about being tongue twisted?
Glad society is changing.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back