I Pick Up My New Sports Car Today..

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

fozzy_wozzy_woo

Moved On
Reaction score
Kudelstaart (Amsterdam) (The Netherlands)
well it has sports in it.

I pickup my new sporty compnay car today.. :) :) :hyper:

its the new seat leon buisness class with sports kit.

seat_leon_sport_kit_1.jpg

seat_leon_sport_kit_2.jpg

seat_leon_sport_kit_3.jpg

seat_leon_sport_kit_4.jpg

Oh i will have some fun....

Well i picked it up and ohhhhhh its oh so sweet...

It has a built in Navigation system, bluetooth connector, cd dvd changer then the extra extras 26inch plasma screen, drinks despencer, cash machine, blow up doll (female)

ooh what more must a guy want from a car

It has a built in Navigation system, bluetooth connector, cd dvd changer then the extra extras 26inch plasma screen, drinks despencer, cash machine, blow up doll (female)

Have you won the lottery or something cause you seem to be getting loads of new stuff :hyper:

Have you won the lottery or something cause you seem to be getting loads of new stuff :hyper:

No just got a new job and playing with my finances

I got a lovely new car aswell :p Got a Citroen C4 Coupe ( the car advert that is like a transformer that dances) It's a lovely car --not many round our area at the mo!!! :good: :wub:

I started with an old ford fiesta (the really square one)

How much power does it have? What size engine? Turbocharged, supercharged? Does it drive the Rear wheels or the wrong wheels (front wheels)?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back