I paint shoes....

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
What a great idea! And you are a great fellow for being able to approach the issue so environmentally friendly! I really love sneakers. Wearing shoes that have gone down in history already causes a certain delight. Rumor has it that jordans are even very comfortable, and it's true they are super comfortable. They don't squeeze anywhere, the leg feels free and they are very light. The design, it's just really cool. There is nothing superfluous very beautiful.
Same man, I love sneakers. What do you have in your collection? I personally don't have any Jordan's yet, but I'm looking into getting either the Jordan 7 Retro Hare, or the Jordan 5 Retro Fear.

Right now I have the following:

• Yeezy 350 V2 Zebra
  • Yeezy 350 V2 Beluga Reflective
  • LeBron 16 Fresh Bred
  • LeBron Witness 5
  • Kyrie 7 'Rings'
  • Giannis Immortality 'Championship'
  • WinFlo 8
Rumor has it that jordans are even very comfortable, and it's true they are super comfortable. They don't squeeze anywhere, the leg feels free and they are very light. The design, it's just really cool. There is nothing superfluous very beautiful.
True. People say they are stiff and uncomfortable, but they really aren't that bad. I've tried on 1's before, and they are really comfy. (Not as comfy as Boost, but there's not really anything that comfy, lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
It is worth stating that the most carefully done home dyeing is not comparable to factory dyeing. With industrial dyeing, the skin is dyed to its full depth, and only after that is it cut and sewn. You can only do superficial dying at home, which is significantly inferior to factory dyeing in terms of durability. And it is much easier to dye a light-colored shoe in a darker or brighter shade. Black shoes to make a lighter shade are very difficult. It is better to update its color and make it brighter and more uniform. And when I tried to dye my white shoes, I failed... Maybe I did something wrong?

Such a cool talent! I've never heard of a shoe painter!

. And when I tried to dye my white yeezy, I failed... Maybe I did something wrong?
Why would you do that? :lol:

Were they 350 V2 Cream/Triple White?

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven’t read the thread, but have you tried hydro-dipping shoes?
Just from what I’ve researched, hydro dipping usually doesn’t work with shoes because of the material and all the angles on the shoe.

I periodically stain my sneakers, too. I usually paint white shoes because the paint easily overlaps the white. Now there's a new trend in clothing and footwear customization. Even professional sports shoes are being customized in a certain style. When looking for golf shoes, I saw quite a few colored sneakers. By the way, what kind of shoes do you use for golf? For example, I'm not comfortable playing in sneakers or other closed shoes. I prefer sandals. I like Adidas sandals made of synthetic material. They provide a lot of space and comfort for anyone with foot injuries or conditions. You can find them here.

Now there's a new trend in clothing and footwear customization.
😐
DF3DCE77-12AA-49C9-BA53-451319F38B48.jpeg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back