I paint shoes....

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Myxomatosis, a virus released by the Australian government to kill rabbits.
Then they released Calicivirus to do the same thing.

They still won't release one to kill cats tho and that is stupid because there are more feral cats in Australia than people.

Myxomatosis, a virus released by the Australian government to kill rabbits.
Then they released Calicivirus to do the same thing.

They still won't release one to kill cats tho and that is stupid because there are more feral cats in Australia than people.
I can guarantee that there are not nearly as many cats in WA as on sulawesi.....its crazy

I used to have 3 Flemish giant rabbits. I miss those giant fluffy rabbits

I can guarantee that there are not nearly as many cats in WA as on sulawesi.....its crazy
There is an estimated 80 million feral cats in Australia, and nearly as many domestic, many of which run wild at night because their owners put them out to "do their thing".

If each feral cat only kills one bird or animal each day (they usually eat several small animals each day), that is 80 million birds and animals being killed every day of the year, all year round.

Painted with a toothpick for the
20200708_172243.jpg
fine lines

It's amazing that you're decorating your sneakers. It's a great way to give sneakers a second life, I love it. In addition, it is very original and no one else will have such sneakers. I think you might have customers. I like a more classic and modest style. I don't really like to attract attention with such things, but my new sneakers often attract attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great idea! And you are a great fellow for being able to approach the issue so environmentally friendly! I really love sneakers. But I prefer to buy branded shoes. Wearing shoes that have gone down in history already causes a certain delight. Rumor has it that jordans are even very comfortable, and it's true they are super comfortable. They don't squeeze anywhere, the leg feels free and they are very light. The design, it's just really cool. There is nothing superfluous very beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back