I Once Said I'd Never Upgrade...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thankyou very much :D

Hey Connor! How's things? :D

I've got the Luminaire on the tank now so I must pop some pics up as it looks really nice and keeps the clean lines nice and fresh.

Happy to report all is well in the tank at the moment :D
o4.jpg

I am even getting to see more of the watchman gobies now
o9.jpg

o11.jpg

I just love their faces :lol:

I now am running skimmerless (broke the skimmer when I was cleaning the luminair :blush: ) but everything is doing well enough not to worry too much.
I also have a funky little blue tuxedo urchin but he's hiding in the shadows and doens't want to come out for a photo yet.

Slightly different scaping coming soon :good:

o1-1.jpg

Just lovely :good:

Would you share your maintanance/supplements routine with us please Jenny?

Seffie x

It's all in HERE Seffie :D
I mainly dose with Seachem Magnesium, Reef carbonate and Aragmilk when needed and rely mainly on KZ amino acid drops to keep everything on its peakiest form. That's all it needs. I have to admit that the KZ best reefers salt is great for the levels and I top up midweek with RO and do a weekly 30-40L water change and that's it really. It pretty much looks after itself and needs very little interferance from me.
I have recently broken the skimmer so am skimmerless now but have hardly noticed any change in the nitrates and phosphates in the tank. I run Seachem deNitrate, seagel and purigen in the exernal filter along with seagel and matrix carbon and it all works well.

Wow, your tank is absolutely amazing. It's made me want coral even more now! Haha. Bet it's all cost a fortune!
I'm thinking of getting a Watchman Goby next, either that or a Blenny I can't decide :)

wow !!!!! what an amzing tank Jen!!!!

the red blenny isgreat, looks like dragonets that are in my LFS? mmm temptednow

Simonas, the scooters are in the same family I believe :D
Natwood, I hate to think how much the livestock have cost me, but a fair few of the corals have been grown from frags the only ones I'm disappointedin aren't acans that never recovered from the boil up :(

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back