I need some pretty females:)

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Then he have to pay more because the shipping for express cost is $40 bucks from USA to Canada and also not one day express. At least 3 days services. LOL :lol: If you really want a great females to breed, pay whatever the price is and it is worth.
You didn't tells members here what are you looking at. VEILTAIL females??? LOL :lol: Also what color too. LOL :look: don't throw stone on me. LOL :lol: :rofl:

He said CTs, actually. Crowntails.

Dan and I are planning on breeding our bettas. So far I've got a blue crowntail pair, and a blue/red butterfly pair. He's got his light blue/white crowntail, but he's been looking for a female. No idea precisely what he wants, I'll ask him when he gets here later.

HI
I was in Big Als in Mississauga on Dundas St.
They had a bunch of the largest female bettas I had ever seen. They were all in a large tank together not all in good shape but some were spectacular. Not 100% sure they were CT.

Opps! I miss the short term of CT. LOL :lol: Aha! Crowntail. :)

Attachments

• ct5.jpg
    ct5.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 32
This one?:) I have a doublecrowntail.:)

Attachments

• ctred.jpg
    ctred.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 27
Okay, you two. With a bit of research, I found a board with a listing of Canadian breeders - Here

You can read their bios, see what they're working with, and contact them. If they're close, you could probably ask if you could meet up with them.

Awesome! Thanks so much! :thumbs:

It seems I have all the luck. Every time he's gone out all he finds are VT females.. I've managed to pick up two crowns from regular stores like Petland and Big Al's, so it seems like he's just unlucky. :/

cation said:
Okay, you two. With a bit of research, I found a board with a listing of Canadian breeders - Here

You can read their bios, see what they're working with, and contact them. If they're close, you could probably ask if you could meet up with them.
Oh yeah! That will be helping them to save money for shipment. Good job cation! :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back