I need recommendations pls

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I have been very happy with Aquarium Co-op. SUPER fast shipping and has great plants packaged well. I ordered recently from Buce Plants online and the plants came in a baggie with no moisture source. The plants were just literally in the baggie. This might be fine - maybe the plants will turn out great, but compared to the packaging from Aquarium Co-op I will be sticking with them in the future. They will replace dead plants, too.

I have been very happy with Aquarium Co-op. SUPER fast shipping and has great plants packaged well. I ordered recently from Buce Plants online and the plants came in a baggie with no moisture source. The plants were just literally in the baggie. This might be fine - maybe the plants will turn out great, but compared to the packaging from Aquarium Co-op I will be sticking with them in the future. They will replace dead plants, too.
Ok thank you

Whoever you use, unless you are buying tissue culture plants (in vitro) assume they may come with either critters or pesticides. Make sure you quarantine them and properly treat them before putting them in the tank.

Whoever you use, unless you are buying tissue culture plants (in vitro) assume they may come with either critters or pesticides. Make sure you quarantine them and properly treat them before putting them in the tank.
Ok I will. Thank

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back