I Name Thee Sherbert!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Amunet

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share a few pics of my new betta that I decided to name Sherbert.
We went to Petsmart and they had a TON of bettas. Usually they only have them in the cubbies above the bottom main tanks, but today, they had all of those filled and then 2.5 shelves filled with bettas in cups.
There were so so many I would've loved to have taken home, but of course... no more tanks prevents that from happening :p
Since Marius passed though, his tank was free so I could get one at least.

I looked through the cubbies... so many cute boys and girls. Looked through the cups, and one caught my attention right away. It's hard to tell the exact color b/c of the blue water in the cups, but I saw that he was a purdy boy and I knew he was coming home with me.

So I bring him home.. thinking I found myself a yellow butterfly VT.... but once I got him out of the blue water and into the tank... come to find out he's such a pretty orange color :wub: Which is sorta weird considering that the betta who was first in the tank was a light peach color, Marius was a dark orange/brown, now I have one that's an orange/white :blink:

Anyways... I know you guys just wanna see some pics so here some are hehe... I'll get better ones later on. Whenever I do a water change and add in some baking soda, a white film always gets on the tank walls....

The white part of the fins are really neat. Some light, they have a green tint like you can see in this pic, but then other times, it's just a really pretty pinkish tint.
10-10-1.jpg

Discovering the bottom of the bridge
10-10-2.jpg

Blurry, but shows the pink tint to his fins & just his overall color better
10-10-3.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back