I Kids Show I Can't Remember The Name Of

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Baccus

We are not born just so we can die
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Ok this is for most likely all the British members and possibly Austrailian members over the age of 30. I can remember watching a show as a kid that had a live guniea pig (I think his name was G.P) and his offsider Hamster (?), the pair of them had all sorts of small animal adventures and one story that really sticks in my mind was G.P driving around in a Jeep. If anyone knows the name of the show I would dearly love to know it. Its also driving me a little :S , that I can't remember the name myself or any other main parts to the stories.

Hope somebody can help from my vague discription :/

I believe we have a winner :D :hooray: , thank you it was driving me nuts not able to think of the name and it tends to make it hard to ask sales people younger than 20yrs of age about a show they would never have seen if they then know the name of a particular show.
:thanks:

I have some other half remebered shows that I can only give even vaguer discriptions for but I don't even know if they where Australian kids tv shows or UK.

Any one game to take on the challenge, if I put up the discriptions?

Consider the challenge started

The first show I can sort of remember (I have a funny feeling it was either set in New Zealand or Victoria in Australia) and it had a boy living I think on a farm with his grandfather. Anyway this farmland had these large tall rocks that I guess you could call monoliths or termite mound shaped (not the flat magnetic termite nests that are in some parts of the world but rounded sort of ones just elongated). These "rocks" used to move at night and I recall there being some issue with them actaully touching you or you them. There was also some weird bunyip/ alien/ unknown puppet animal that new about the rocks and talked to the boy but never really (as far as I can remember told the boy the whole truth), I think the boy often spoke to this creature near a creek or stream.

I hope that discription jolts somebodies memory banks.

I'm not old enough to remember either but the one above sounds messed up lol :crazy:

Well it was back in the day when they expected kids to have vivid imaginations and not just follow prompts on some game consol :lol: .

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back