I just sat watchin

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

wotfish?

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Those multies are real fiesty little devils for there size, the compressiceps which are 3" went swimming across the multies area and wham! :D , like a little turbo, a multie of 1/2" soon sent him on his way :) .they take no prisoners lol.

The only down side is i seem to have lost one of my julies :hmm: , a 3" one is vanished, i did a water change and moved some rocks around this am but no sign, not come out for feeding for 3 days :( . so either well hidden with a spawn or dead and eaten :/ .

sue

And to think you took the mick out of me for the missing guppies!!! You lost a 3" julie never gonna let you live that down aunty!! HA HA HAAA

who is this strange person???? guppies? who mentioned guppies? :music: i cant hear you!!!

sue

p.s. i said seem to have lost so :p

just because i cant find it doesnt mean its not there :p and just because i cant find a body doesnt mean its dead :p it could be there and i cant find it :p or it could be dead and eaten :p and if you can follow this, please tell me what i just said :blush:

sue

Sounds like your in denial, your julies gone to the big fish tank in the sky. Along with my guppies

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: how could you be so cruel :cry:

i am gutted about it, i hate it when a fish just vanishes into thin air :cry:

sue

Its horrible aint it you got to bed the fishes are happily swimming around come down in the morning and there gone :cry: so sad sorry aunty susie i will stop now now you know how i feel about my guppies

You all know what it is of course.  Aliens abducting our fishies seeing as how they've got to replace their mutant enhanced monkey slaves. :laugh:
alienabduction.gif

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back