I impulse bought a sad betta...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

He's a lovely little Betta....getting his fins and colours back beautifully and just with basic TLC which most fish will react to when not feeling 100%.

Since he is defeating all the odds, Hercules would be a good name for him.

He's a handsome Betta, could even be an Elephant Ear (Dumbo) now that he is regaining his finnage so well

Name him Lucky because he’s lucky u bought him and restored him to good health.

This isn't much of an update, because he is doing really well.
Haven't seen a single worm since moving him into his little aquarium. I took filter spounge from another aquarium to speed up the cycle and have been getting 0 ammonia tests for a week now.
His tank is still unfurnished as I haven't had time to buy him any plants, but I'll be throwing in some clay substrate soon.
His colors are even brighter and he's getting faster and a bit more brave, although he still hides from me most of the time.
No name yet, just haven't thought of anything that fits him, but there's time.
Here he is, he is a pain to photograph.
20211125_223937.jpg
20211125_223929.jpg
20211125_223906.jpg

He's a lovely little Betta....getting his fins and colours back beautifully and just with basic TLC which most fish will react to when not feeling 100%.

Since he is defeating all the odds, Hercules would be a good name for him.

He's a handsome Betta, could even be an Elephant Ear (Dumbo) now that he is regaining his finnage so well
He was sold as a Dumbo eat. I've never had one, I've had veil and crown tails, rose petals, and now I have a koi, so he's a fun new addition.
He's looking like he may be an elephant ear, once those huge splits heal I think his "ears" will end up nice and big.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back