I haven't abandoned you guys...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

superman

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I just wanted to let all of those that care that I haven't abandoned you guys, but have been moving in to my new house. I don't have internet hooked up to the house right now, so I will only occasionally be on the forum for about a month or so until I hook up internet.

On the fishy side of things... :)

I have one of my 55 gallon tanks set up and am just now taking a break from setting up the second 55 gallon tank that will be it's twin. Two 55 gallon tanks along the same wall, I will take pics to show all of you once I get everything looking like I want it too. I will also be setting up my saltwater tanks (my first try an saltwater) which will be a 30 gallon and a 20 gallon that will be connected together.

I just wanted to quick see how the forum is growing, which is sure looks like it is, and shout out a hello to all of you. I really love this forum and miss being able to take part, I hope that everyone's fish are doing well, and if anyone has any problems that they think that I may be able to help with, I do check my email more often than I check the forum, so drop me an email if you like. I will be around the forum when I can, God Bless :)

Superman, is this your flying friend? :fun:

Oh, god... I don't even want to think about moving with tanks... :/

OMG MrV has a sense fo humour after all,V good :lol: :lol: :lol:

SM I feel for you mate,moving tanks around is a nightmare,once had to move the 75 around 4 times in as many months,fish sulked for a week after each move.

Well I have my two 55 gallon tanks set up, and two salt water tanks as well all together in my basement. I have added a dog faced bowfin to my freshwater collection, and find him to be quite a treat to watch, he acts like a bichir, but moves as smoothly as a knife fish with his long fin rippling.

I have found that my needle fish will eat dead food!! He will eat freezed dried krill/shrimp. But he will only eat it if it is near the output of my back hanging filter, where krill is pushed down into the water by the water flow. It seems that for a split second the needlefish thinks that the krill is alive and kicking, and he attacks it and eats!!! For those of you that don't know, this is quite a break through for us that keep needle fish and are sick of buying feeder fish.

On an unrelated note, I now have an octopus! He is saltwater of course, and tons of fun to watch!

I will try to get some pics up for you guys, take care, I hope to be around the forum more often.

good luck man! i know exactly how u feel moving the tank, when i had to move my tank it was only 10 gallon but there were still lots of work! :hyper:

Kevin :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back