I Have Fry!.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Erm... How have you got fry? you only recently bought a Male VT and have done no research??? how would you have fry. Karen4Kevin you are going through a very funny phase and i suggest you stop it.

Bret

Goldfish Bowl me and my Sister in Law got some bettas and she has them at her house she has breed them before.

"I have you now Goldfish Bowl, That me and my Sister in Law got some bettas and she has them at her house she has breed them before, So dont be so quick to leave a nasty comment."

I'm sure that it would be HELPFUL to inform people whats going on and when you buy new bettas so that they dont assume things. If i had known you had other fish it would of been easier but since you didnt care to tell us i couldnt really sa could i :/ and whats with the nasty comment bit... i didint leave a nasty comment i just stated that you hadnt done any ersearch (which is true if your sister-in-law done the breeding) and then i only said that you were going through a funny phase of moaning and groaning at people for minimalist reasons.

Bret

I have researched but i felt it was better for her to keep hold of them as she has done it before.

is there really any need for this bitterness its just a petty argument maybe you should both leave each other alone :(

good look with the fry by the way

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back