I have BETTER Pictures

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I'm really sorry i didn't post the pictures last night, by the time I had the ones I wanted on Photobucket i was sleeping at the computer.lol..So, Here they are..way better then the ones before:
100_04581.jpg

100_04361.jpg

100_04571.jpg

100_04541.jpg

TaDa!

I missed the picture forum part.. I'll delete the post if I can and move it in about and hour.. I have to go run some things...

Lovely piccies :) but you don't need to delete the post.

Just pop a Pm to one of the mods and ask them to move it across for you :nod:

If you look at the main forum page, there is a link (bottom right hand side) for the moderating team :) that will tell you who the mods are and for which section. Just click "pm" botton on the far right next to the name and send your message.
Things obviously don't happen instantly, but "generally" within a few hours :) just obviously depends when that mod comes online.

You can also look under the forum description on the main forum page. It will say "Forum Led By:" and then have the mods for that forum. PM any of them to get it moved.

Forum Led by: wetwetwet, Inchworm, CFC (copied from Tropical Chit Chat forum)

lol..yes I did! Now.. I'm gonna post two pictures of my two diffrent RubberLips... I need help with them.. one has bigger spots on its head and bigger bands in its body... while the other one has more and smaller spotd of its head and more and smaller spots on its body.. which it makes look darker...does this mean anything?lol...lemme get pictures

The first one is the one with bigger spots etc... perfect picture of it... and the next won't be so great because my camrea ran out of batteries and thats the only picture I can get of it... sorry...and the secound one I enlarged so you could see it possibly better

100_04361.jpg

100_04641.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Back