I have a story to tell

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

daudy_dojo

crazy betta lady 0.o
Reaction score
there once was a girl who bough a lil goldfish! she bought it with her own money, and she took care of it herself! her parents began to worry about her, because she used to keep it in her room and no one was aloud in. thruth is her gold fish died and since she already cried about it.. she didnt want her parents to make her feel worse!

later that week she came home from daycare to find her dog gone! she knew the dog had been feeling bad all week! her parents said that the dog had went outside and they couldnt find her! the lil gurl begged her mom and dad to help her find the dog but they said no! she knew her dog had died but she still went out and looked for it just so her parents wouldnt make her cry!

i told this story because it is true! the lil girl was me and i was 6 when this happend! grown-ups be careful... kids are smarter than you think!

Wow! My mom atleast said she felt bad when all of my goldfish died! I am sorry about that! And yes grown-ups, we see more than you think, and we know more than you think...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back