I have a dilemma.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

So-called plant substrates usually cause issues for substrate fish, so I wouldn't advise any of those here.

So-called plant substrates usually cause issues for substrate fish, so I wouldn't advise any of those here.
I have watched numerous videos about stratum and people love it. I’m going to give it a try

Read post # 7 what @Byron said. I went and bought that Flourite stuff even after reading @Byron advise against it sometime back. It's OK, but that's about all. It was expensive and I have noticed in looking at it very closely that it appears to be made up of sharp edged crystals. That right there would seem to bode ill for Corydoras and other bottom dwellers like the Kuhlii Loaches I want. If I had it to do all over I would of got plain old play sand.

Read post # 7 what @Byron said. I went and bought that Flourite stuff even after reading @Byron advise against it sometime back. It's OK, but that's about all. It was expensive and I have noticed in looking at it very closely that it appears to be made up of sharp edged crystals. That right there would seem to bode ill for Corydoras and other bottom dwellers like the Kuhlii Loaches I want. If I had it to all over I would of got plain old play sand.
Well thank god im using stratum and not fluorite

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back