Votes: 1 9.1%
  • King

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • T-Rex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wasabi

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
BethK, I do understand your point, and if he wasn't in such miserable condition I would not have bought him, but I didn't want him to die. It was too sad! I just got him into a new 3 gallon tub. He already seems so much happier with clean water and space. He is swimming a lot more and wants to fight everything, he still hasn't eaten yet and that kinda worries me.

don't worry, new fish may not eat for a good 24-48hrs of being re-homed, he'll eat when he gets hungry, bettas don't do 'starving themselves' :lol:

give his immune system a kick, when he does start eating, soak his food in garlic juice x

Garlic Juice..hmm.. never heard of that for fish :) I will definatly do that. He seems so much happier though with his new temporary home. It has no plants or anything but its probably 20 times bigger then his little cup. I watched him for about an hour and all he wants to do is swim around, poor little guy probably been in a cup his whole life.
I find garlic juice awsome- For my first betta I soaked all his food in garlic juice, and he lived t be five. He was very healthy and happy.
Oh, and BethK, I find that sometimes betta's can not eat for more then 48 hours- my betta fish Kenji, who was show quality didn't eat for four days. Now, a year later, he has never missed four seconds of his daily dinner :lol:

Cheers,

Zophie

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back