i got anew gurl... did i mention WM!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

daudy_dojo

crazy betta lady 0.o
Reaction score
well is she cute or what?!?! :wub:

BF named her Vee-Vee ^_^ cause of her tail!

veevee.jpg

EDIT: she is a walmart betta!

Looks like a double tail to me! Very pretty fish! :D A shop near me had a male Double tail in the same colour, i so nearly bought him but i had to force myself not to! :sad:

I take it Walmart dont usually do doubletails? :unsure:

Jessica13 said:
Looks like a double tail to me! Very pretty fish! :D A shop near me had a male Double tail in the same colour, i so nearly bought him but i had to force myself not to! :sad:

I take it Walmart dont usually do doubletails? :unsure:
My walmarts don't.
They on occasion have crowntails, but i have only ever seen one doubletail - and it was dead.

What would be wrong with a plakat? I think she is gorgeous.
*note: I'm a tard and I am only familiar with veils really*

no they always sell VTS :( BUT I GOT LUCKY!!!

PS walmart today had a very beautiful butterfly betta!!!

daudy_dojo said:
no they always sell VTS :( BUT I GOT LUCKY!!!

PS walmart today had a very beautiful butterfly betta!!!
OMG! If I saw a BF at my WalMart it would have come home with me! I can't believe you didn't get it! :D

That fish is absolutely a Doubletail. This is confirmed by the extra-wide dorsal fin (the fin on top), not just by the two tail lobes.

Well I am not familiar enough with dts/plakats but whatever she is, she is a beaut!!! :wub: And I'm sure Bubbles would agree! :hey:

BettaMomma said:
Dang, WalMart did something right, and VERY good for a change.

Very nice find!
Don't worry BettaMomma, they probably just got her in today! :lol:

Wow she's bright!!!

Btw: My wm doesn't ever have anything but VTs. I wish they'd get some other ones so I can breed.

aww she is a little cutie pie...I WANT HER!!!... :unsure: anyone think i need ritalin yet?

^_^ he butterfly was a male!

they have had her for some time cause her water was DIRTY!!! And i over heard this convo

"mommy wats wrong with it"

"its tail is all split... we better leave it cause it may be sick"

"but mommy"

"i said NO its ugly and it has a split tail"

THEN! i was all ;) hehe and i walked over to the counter and i was all :eek: "JOSH GET ME THIS ONE!!!" (josh is my BF) and he pouted and picked it up and dumped its water into my popeyes chiken cup and we walked out with a new free betta :whistle:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back