FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Today was my first day of work! I got a job at a place called “ToyBurg” which is a huge distribution place, for all sorts of stuff. (Legos*, kids toys, soda, jolly ranchers, pretty much everything you can think of)

My boss is also a really cool guy. :cool:

I am telling you guys this, because I will be on the forum a LOT less. :/

Here is my schedule:

Mon. (Work, school)
Tue. (Drum lessons, CAP)
Wed. (Work, school)
Thur. (Work, school) (except for this week, because I will be packing and distributing meals through CAP)
Fri. (Work, school)

Pretty busy, as you can see. I work in the mornings, and then do school in the afternoon. Don’t get me wrong, I still will be here! Just not has actively.

(I don’t know if you guys really care about my schedule, lol.)

* @Barry Tetra, ToyBurg is the #2 biggest distributor of Legos, to “BrickLink” - pretty cool huh? ;)

Congrars.. so what does the job entail?
A lot of stuff. Today i was moving pallets, boxing mixed sodas, sorting candy, loading stuff on conveyor line, etc. (The sodas and candy are re sold on Amazon. We sorted the candy into like flavors - people will buy the individual flavors off of amazon, because they like them so much)\

Its hard work, and my first day, but i really like it. :)

:wub: Congratulations on the new job! Think of all the money you can save for fish
:hey:

I know right? Can't wait. (Of course not until after my move. :/)

A lot of stuff. Today i was moving pallets, boxing mixed sodas, sorting candy, loading stuff on conveyor line, etc. (The sodas and candy are re sold on Amazon. We sorted the candy into like flavors - people will buy the individual flavors off of amazon, because they like them so much)\

A job gives a nice bit of independence too. Hope it goes well for you.

The first few days are the most difficult. After a while it will become routine. The work seems varied enough so you wont get bored with it. Sounds like you’ll get lots of exercise. How did you find the job?

Today was my first day of work! I got a job at a place called “ToyBurg” which is a huge distribution place, for all sorts of stuff. (Legos*, kids toys, soda, jolly ranchers, pretty much everything you can think of)

My boss is also a really cool guy. :cool:

I am telling you guys this, because I will be on the forum a LOT less. :/

Here is my schedule:

Mon. (Work, school)
Tue. (Drum lessons, CAP)
Wed. (Work, school)
Thur. (Work, school) (except for this week, because I will be packing and distributing meals through CAP)
Fri. (Work, school)

Pretty busy, as you can see. I work in the mornings, and then do school in the afternoon. Don’t get me wrong, I still will be here! Just not has actively.

(I don’t know if you guys really care about my schedule, lol.)

* @Barry Tetra, ToyBurg is the #2 biggest distributor of Legos, to “BrickLink” - pretty cool huh? ;)
congrats for the job man! hope you doing well

Take care Phoenix.
Don't injured yourself during work especially if you need to carry heavy things.
Many guys injured their backs when carrying heavy things.
The injury can be permanent and serious.

Ask for help if you need to.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back