I Got A Job!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

doresy

Sometimes Right, Sometimes Wrong but ALWAYS certai
Reaction score
Well, those that know me know my employers went belly up over Christmas and I've been a government statistic ever since.......well no more :hyper:

Got me a goodun, in my trade with proper money too so for all of you out there who are in this position stay positive and keep plugging away, it may just be around the corner for you too :good:

Sorry mods.......you can remove it in a while, nothing can upset me today :p

Congrats mate, good to see a nice outcome with the way the job market is. Hope it goes well :)

Fantastic news, congrats. My other half lost his job in January and is trying hard to get another one. So being on one income (mine) has halted any more fishy activity for a while. Reading all these forums though is keeping me going. :hyper:

Thanks people :good: I will miss being on here during the day instead of the late hours but a guy has to earn a living....pimping of Mrs D just ain't right! (lol)

I am a Pattern Maker/Product Manager in design work and construction and I see 'Underwurlde' you are in my neck-of-the-woods......what's your field?

Congratulations on the new job. It's good to see there are still some out there for those that are looking for work.

Nice new avatar to go with your new job. I raise a beer to you too *clink*.

For the last 12 years I be mostly workin' for PG Drives Tech based in Christchurch, Daaaaaaarrrrset.

I am an electronics engineer, job title, product engineer (i.e. they can ask me to do anything). I design wheelchair, scooter & industrial controllers... so autocad, pcb design, electronics design of high current controllers, real time embedded programming, accreditation, documentation.....blah blah blah. I also have my own engineering consultantcy buisness too (small fry stuff though). Oh, & I design websites too :D (check my sig for my Wife's art business website).

Keeps me off the streets & from selling my body down portsmouth docs I suppose. :sick:

Andy

Great replies.

Oh and to clear up the avitar thing :blush: Someone asking about shrimps over in the discussion section mentioned that it was nice to see an avitar of mine without a drink in my hand! :fun: So I had to change it didn't I :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back