I got a couple suction cup pots . . .

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Mcostas

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
. . . That go on the inside glass of the aquarium. What should I put in them. It can't really be something that will grow out of the water, I was thinking of something that cascades. Or maybe not.

Has anyone tried these in their aquascaping?

Link to pots?

I'm currently attaching a Pothos with a suction cup and twist tie and the other is just suspended through a small opening in the tank cover. Pothos are well known for reducing nitrate.

Link to pots?

I'm currently attaching a Pothos with a suction cup and twist tie and the other is just suspended through a small opening in the tank cover. Pothos are well known for reducing nitrate.
if you want to reduce nitrates floaters really soak em up
. . . That go on the inside glass of the aquarium. What should I put in them. It can't really be something that will grow out of the water, I was thinking of something that cascades. Or maybe not.

Has anyone tried these in their aquascaping?
maybe some carpeting plant can cascade

It's not closed. I'll take a pic of mine tomorrow so you can see. There's a little hole on the bottom so the substrate can "breathe.

If you stick them up high enough the leaves can be in the air if you don't have a cover over that part.

IMG_20220103_114906044.jpg

I’ve just ordered a clip on version of this I’m going to grow an a monstera Swiss cheese plant out the top of the tank. If you want these in the tank though try hydrocortle so. Japan would look great

I’ve just ordered a clip on version of this I’m going to grow an a monstera Swiss cheese plant out the top of the tank. If you want these in the tank though try hydrocortle so. Japan would look great
monstera is a great tank plant. I've had it in my old tank and the animals dont mess with it

Most reactions

Back