I forgot that plecos are

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
He wa
Wishing you luck!

Awww, how old was he? Hope mine lives long enough to get to that size.

Yes!! L183, right? Zebras, snowballs and starlight BNPs are my favourites. Commons and sailfins are up there, too.
He was a rescue fish so not sure on his age I had him a few years , I got him at around 7-8 inches, think he had been slightly stunned but still hit the 12-13 inch mark before he died , miss him to be fair big old flopper lol

Ahh, lovely either way.
ABDFF048-92BE-46E8-95A8-67A33E1C3B37.jpeg

This was my flopper lol

Wow, he's beautiful! A great big chunk of fish!! Hope mine gets that big (or bigger) someday!
My only regret was my tabk was too small for him it was a 4ft tank and I know he could of done with a 6ft but he was the main reason I upgraded to a 5ft 500l it was take him and put him in my 4ft or he could stay with another sailfin in a 2.5ft , I wish I could of taken both lol I almost didn’t buy another pleco because of him it hurt when he died but when I saw an opportunity to buy a l200 for £19 I had no choice lol

My only regret was my tabk was too small for him it was a 4ft tank and I know he could of done with a 6ft but he was the main reason I upgraded to a 5ft 500l it was take him and put him in my 4ft or he could stay with another sailfin in a 2.5ft , I wish I could of taken both lol I almost didn’t buy another pleco because of him it hurt when he died but when I saw an opportunity to buy a l200 for £19 I had no choice lol
My sailfin was £19! You got so lucky there!
Glad you got an upgrade at long last.

Most reactions

trending

Back