I Feel Terrible

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Mikaila31

Always Watching
Reaction score
My female caecilian has died :-( . She escaped the tank and was found too late. After having her for five years I feel terrible that she died in such a way. I'm so depressed seeing the remaining male all alone.

Oh no! That's an awful thing to happen; you have my deepest sympathy :-(

I am so sorry!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Gutted for you. That is a terrible, terrible, crying shame. She was magnificent, and a real eye opener. Awww, your devastation doesnt even bear to think about. Its a sad event, and we've all had it happen to us. I've lost a few fish in the last 3 years since my tank went open-top, its horrible. Most expensive "jumper" i've had was a £40 green phantom last year, i can't imagine what its like to lose such a lovable and unique fish such as your Caecilian. After seeing pictures of yours i scoured everywhere to find one, but was put off by their comanding price. Such an amazing critter.

So so sorry to hear :( Can't imagine how you feel.

sorry about your loss but on the bright side atleast you got to enjoy it for 5 years
regards x :sad:

My deepest sorrow for you.
sad.gif

MIK!!!!! I heard the bad news on chat... :( im extremely sorry to hear what happened, it really must be difficult because of how long you've had them.

If your trying to find another one to keep your male company pleaaaase come talk to me! I have a lead as to where we might be able to possibly find some! heheh i have connections!

:rip: I had a similar experience with my beta, I know how it feels.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back