I don't like the new look

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Check it out now. The background should be a tad bit darker.
The area where responses are quoted is fine and light grey, but the entire screen (besides a few small coloured areas) is still bright white. It's just too much white.

The area where responses are quoted is fine and light grey, but the entire screen (besides a few small coloured areas) is still bright white. It's just too much white.
I just checked amazon and google and yahoo and all those sites use a white background. I’m assuming they’ve done market research and it is the most commonly liked color.

Colin, what type of device do you use?

I use a Windows 10 laptop and there is hardly any white on my screen.

TFF screenshot.jpg

I'm sort of coming in late on this, but I'm not to fond of the look either. I like how easy it is to upload photos and that we kept the logo image. Pretty much the only thinks I dislike are the smileys and how I can't view any of the recently posted threads to the right hand side.

I'm sort of coming in late on this, but I'm not to fond of the look either. I like how easy it is to upload photos and that we kept the logo image. Pretty much the only thinks I dislike are the smileys and how I can't view any of the recently posted threads to the right hand side.
Hey, stranger!

Hey, stranger!
Yeah…..I let you down TFF mama. I haven't been on lately. I just have a lot of school work, and I'm really busy with work. Ill really try it be on more. :(

Yeah…..I let you down TFF mama. I haven't been on lately. I just have a lot of school work, and I'm really busy with work. Ill really try it be on more. :(
School come first! Glad to hear from you though.

It's easy to view active threads....just click on "what's new" (not the down arrow) and active threads show up. It just takes a bit of getting used to the new software but overall I think it's a vast improvement. II did like the older ratings you could use though...such as funny, creative, informative, useful etc. I lost all my old ratings..I had tons of funny ratings :lol:

What kind of job are you working at?

Last edited:
It's easy to view active threads....just click on "what's new" (not the down arrow) and active threads show up

What kind of job are you working at?
Right now, its just manual labor, raking leaves, yard work, etc. for a couple of my neighbors. Its not much, but it gives me a few extra dollars for my hobby. :)

As soon as i become of age i am going to get a real job, enlisting in the USMC.

nothing wrong with hard work when you're young. You can make good money snow shoveling in my area...probably could make $50 or more an hour. That would buy a lot of fishy stuff :)

My grandson pet sits for me when I camp on weekends. He feeds Fri evening and let’s them out for a few minutes. On Saturdays he hangs out at my house playing his videos and eating all of my food and letting dogs out. On top of that, I pay him $50. Not bad for a 14 year old.

Right now, its just manual labor, raking leaves, yard work, etc. for a couple of my neighbors. Its not much, but it gives me a few extra dollars for my hobby. :)

As soon as i become of age i am going to get a real job, enlisting in the USMC.
Good luck, I come from a military family, mostly Navy/USMC on my mother side (she was USAF) and mostly Army/USAF on my Dads side. (he was in both)

My dad served for 20 years in the Army, and my grandfather served before him. All the way back to the revolutionary war. I just feel a calling to serve. I plan to enlist, complete basic and infantry training, and then going into the USMC Scout Sniper program.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back