I don't like the new look

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Thank you but it’s actually healing from fin rot. Pic was taken so I could monitor new growth and just first fish pic I found. Now, back to the fact that I love downloading so fast. TFF will be in the 21st Century! :yahoo:

Program is running slow though through my Iphone. I’m sure this will be tweeked and fixed as testing goes on???

I'm finding the site is running a lot slower than it was before.

Program is running slow though through my Iphone. I’m sure this will be tweeked and fixed as testing goes on???
There are still some upgrade processes running. The search index is rebuilding and its slowing everything down. It's almost done and the site should be full speed after about 10 more minutes.

It's been running fast all day till I just came back after eating dinner. I assumed it was "background tinkering" that was slowing it at the moment.

How do we knock off the emails when someone has replied? I can't find the option for that now and I don't really want my inbox filling up.

I left my laptop for half an hour and now find the right hand side of the page contains rather large references to other threads, which I find very annoying. There are currently 5 of them, all from the Member's Aquarium and Fish Pictures forum.

Do we need these? Surely links to very new threads would be more appropriate (but still annoying)?

Edit - after I clicked 'post' at least they moved down the page.

How do we knock off the emails when someone has replied? I can't find the option for that now and I don't really want my inbox filling up.

Click on your user name at the top right, then choose preferences from the menu on the left. There should be a lot of tick boxes including ones for receiving emails, or not..

Many of us get used to "x" and feel comfy. I have only posted in a couple threads so far, but I certainly have no complaints with what I'm using. And, those blasted triple-changing pages of ads every time I clicked on a thread link are gone...I do hope that is permanent. Nice work.

Also each previous thread may remember your subscription type so that may apply only to newly subscribed threads. You can view your subscribed threads at this URL: https://www.fishforums.net/watched/threads

Testing 1 2 3
29E33CCE-B840-411C-B6B8-75101A3C1CB8.jpeg

nice... pics upload now , even if large file size

Why! What was wrong with the way it was ! I hate change just for the sake of change. I hate this !

The main reason for the upgrade was due to the old software no longer being supported. Support was actually discontinued last year, so we waited as long as possible. Without doing an upgrade there would be no security updates, limited mobile support, zero aftermarket support. It's still the same software, just a newer version (v1.5 to v2.15). For the most part, it should be very similar to the old site.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back