I Don't Have One

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

BelldandyShanny

Fishaholic
Reaction score
But I really want one and hope to get one (or two) I think they are just the cutest happiest birds!  The pictures posted are of me with a white ringneck dove (that is sorta in reserve for if my fiance ever lets me have any) I named him Bumble. And a juvenile pigeon I rescued from the mall (I didn't get to keep it either but I soooooo wanted to)  Anyway I love pigeons!

Attachments

• Shannon and Bumble.jpg
    Shannon and Bumble.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 305
  • Squeeeeeee.jpg
    Squeeeeeee.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 268
Doves/ Pigeons are some of the loveliest peaceful birds around. I used to keep diamond backed doves and would love to again, as well as ringnecked doves. Right now I have a couple of talapcoti doves living with my mixed finches. In the past I have also had fan tail pigeons (which are a bit dim in the brain department) as well as some very lazy tumbler pigeons that only ever bothered to fly briefly around my local block. The rest of the time they sat on our car shed roof.

the white one I was holding is a ringneck, and the grey one is a standard feral.  I loved him! I'd like to get my hands on a feral but would be totally content with a ringneck (or two)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back