I Completely Forgot To Post About Him...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Jaded12

The Betta Bug Has Bitten... Resistence Is Futile
Reaction score
A person I go to college with contacted me telling me they knew I keep bettas, and that they had one they couldn't take care of him anymore and were wondering if I could take him, of course I said yes... Well when she gave him to me I was in complete shock he was in horrible condition... I just nodded and took him and left. He was flicking (had velvet) and wait till you see his fins... :no: He's doing better, not flicking anymore, since I treated his velvet. Here are some pictures...

meet Ceaser
malebettas020.jpg

malebettas024.jpg

malebettas023.jpg

malebettas022.jpg

malebettas021.jpg

that poor fish!
okay, i'm in college too and my fish looks WAY better than that! he's never even been sick! i still find time to take care of him and i'm taking 18 credit hours worth of classes. that person should be ashamed. but at least they recognized the fact that they couldn't take care of him and gave him to someone who could.

im in college also and trying to find a job other than just pet sitting, and i still manage to tend to all of the fish (mostly bettas) and the other animals of my house and none of my fish ever look like that. however i am happy to hear that they decided to give thier fish to you instead of letting it continue to deteriorate. he is very nice looking concidering what he went through.

Awww.. that poor lil guy!

At least that person decided to contact you about it instead of just flushing him or something.

I hope he's doing better!

thats some pretty crappy fins, least hes getting better. Everyone who posted a comment here all pretty much said the same thing lol.

Poor love! At least hes in a betta home now. :good: (doh, cheesy joke in there)

We have over 30 fish and two hermit crabs and loads of plants. They all get fed daily and are all healthy. Both me and Richie are at uni and we have time to love and care for them. In fact thats where most of the student loan goes, on new fish and tanks.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back