I Caught 92.5pounds At Fishing, Pictures Included.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

youngfisher

Marine Keeper..
Reaction score
Ok - So I went to the same place I fished as last time where I am a member. I caught Common Carp, Mirror Carp, and a couple of chubs. Floating bread and your catching all day long, and thats no word of a lie.

My dads set up:
166m84.jpg

My dad looking for somthing:
2wlzmag.jpg

My set up:
zyecmv.jpg

Some of my fish, the first load, I done two loads so the keep net didnt get to full:
6edc0m.jpg

w6rwv9.jpg

f9mecj.jpg

Me with two of the fish I caught:
tzllx.jpg

s4merl.jpg

My dad with one of his:
fuusya.jpg

Some of my fish, the second load:
11kcmy1.jpg

What do you all think?

YF

nice
i cought 76pound of carp last week but the biggest was only 6pound

Very nice haul there..... I have National colours in freshwater angling... (1984/5), but at that time... South Africa was still barred from International competition due to our Apartheids' policy..... hence, I only competed against Austria in a competition..... & thus never got Springbok status..... I was robbed!!!!!

Where was that YF? I used to get stuff like that from Knaptoft ponds. (and thats not far from me 2 miles i think)

Paul, this place is in Frisby near melton. The club is called Broome Angling they have several lakes.
Im off again next shape to The Santuary its called. Some nice tench in there, I would like to catch a decent size one next week.

YF

I used to fish for carp all the time at the prize ponds around. It was always catch and release as they stocked the ponds with them. Largest I ever caught was just a tad over 25lb. but say a 47 pounder caught. It just got so expensive for the entry fees and bait (they were very finicky and bait for a day would easily run $10 to $20). I do miss fishing though. One of the most relaxing things in the world to me.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back